Thank you to those staff who have already completed the Your Voice Workforce Survey.
Voice Project has randomly selected the first five winners of the $100 Visa Gift Cards.
- Susan Turnbull, Faculty of Law, Humanities and the Arts
- Jason Aquilina, Student Services Division
- Megan Crowl, Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences
- Sarah Toole, Research and Innovation Division
- Edwina Ellicott, Accommodation Services Division
Remember to complete the survey as soon as you can, to be in running for the remaining $100 Visa gift cards and major prizes!
The survey is voluntary and confidential and your honest feedback helps the University to make improvements that will make a real difference.
A range of improvements have been made following the 2015 survey, including improved communications with staff, and the University is committed to further changes following the 2018 results. See the full details of these improvements here.
Image: Jason Aquilina from Student Services Division with his $100 Visa card prize.