The University of Wollongong is holding an online seminar to foster and deepen its relationships with stakeholders and showcase its cybersecurity expertise. This event coincides with Australia Cyber Week, which is taking place between 26-30 October.
The Seminar will have two main areas of focus; to profile UOW’s cybersecurity expertise and identify UOW as a thought leader in the technical and regulatory fields of cybersecurity.
UOW has an international reputation for providing quality information communications and technology teaching and research, including cybersecurity.
Wednesday, 27 October 2021
4.00 pm – 5.00 pm AEDT
- Prof Patricia M. Davidson, Vice-Chancellor, UOW
- The Hon Victor Dominello MP, Minister for Customer Service and Minister for Digital,
- Prof Jennifer L. Martin AC, DVC-RI,
- UOW Prof Colin Picker, Executive Dean, Faculty of BAL, UOW,
- Distinguished Professor Willy Susilo, Head of the School of Computing and Information, UOW
- Dr Yannan Li, Associate Research Fellow, School of Computing and Information Technology, UOW,
- Fiona Rankin, Director, IMTS, UOW,
- Philippa Cogswell, Partner, Cybersecurity & Digital Trust, PwC,
- Professor Rob McLaughlin, Australian National Centre for Ocean Resources and Security (ANCORS)