The Sport Hub is now ticketless and cashless.
Ticketless parking will provide quicker and easier access in and out of the car park without the need for a paper ticket.
What are the changes?
- Licence plate recognition will be used to calculate the parking fee
- You will no longer receive a ticket on entry
- The Hub is now cashless, so all payments will need to be made via VISA or Mastercard
- The system now operates 24/7
How does the new parking system work?
When you enter the car park, a camera will take a picture of your licence plate and it will automatically be recorded and the gate will open.
There are two ways to pay for your parking-
1. At the pay station
- Before returning to your vehicle, proceed to the pay station located at the eastern side of the car park and enter your licence plate number.
- The fee will be displayed and payment can be made via VISA or Mastercard.
- You have 10 minutes to exit the car park after payment is made.
- As you approach the exit, your licence plate will be read by the licence plate recognition system and payment is confirmed.
- Once payment is confirmed, the gate will raise and you can proceed out the exit.
2. Pay in the lane when exiting
- Approach the exit and your licence plate will be read by the licence plate recognition system.
- Your fee will be displayed on the screen and payment can be made via VISA or Mastercard. For any issues, the intercom can be pressed, and assistance provided.
- Once payment is made, the gate will raise and you can proceed out the exit.
For all enquiries please call 42-218133 or email email@example.com