The Super Essentials for Women seminar is suitable for women of all ages looking to take a proactive approach to their super.
Women face unique challenges when it comes to their retirement savings—career breaks and time out from the workforce makes it difficult to build a reasonable amount of super.
This seminar aims to help you build a better understanding of financial matters and helps you to be more proactive in managing your retirement savings.
The presentation will cover issues such as:
• how men and women view super;
• understanding the retirement gap and the contributing factors;
• why living longer can be a double-edged sword;
• areas of concern for divorced and single women, and
• ways to boost your super, including government initiatives.
Date: 17 August 2018 l Time: 12:00 l Location: 40-131, Wollongong Campus
Register now to secure your place!