With the start of Spring Session only weeks away, you may start to receive difficult or unusual enquiries from commencing and returning students. A suite of online resources have been created to assist students with navigating these uncertain times, and to keep up-to-date with the rapidly changing environment.
Online resources include:
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs) – Information regarding COVID-19 and the impacts on UOW operations including key date changes, campus facilities closures, and travel restrictions and advice can be found here
- Remote learning resources – Resources, FAQs and IT support for remote delivery of courses can be found here
- Financial assistance and fees updates – Grant information and eligibility criteria for impacted UOW students can be found here
- Return to campus website – Information relevant to transitioning back to on-campus learning, accessing facilities and staying updated on changes can be found here.
- Student support services – Academic assistance, food assistance, counselling, wellbeing and more can be found here