A project is underway to improve the staff experience with UOW, UOW Global Enterprises and UOW Pulse human resource and finance systems, under the project banner ‘Unified’.
This new solution uses Oracle Cloud Human Capital Management (HCM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) to bring together existing human resource and finance systems into one cloud-based solution, and will be delivered over the next 12 – 18 months.
The project objectives are to:
• Improve, simplify and standardise processes for efficient and effective outcomes
• Provide high quality, real time information
• Simplify integrations and interfaces with one enterprise-wide solution
• Deliver enabling technology as per the recommendations of the HR Review to meet UOW’s strategic goal of transforming the workplace through the deployment of systems that are flexible, scalable and service focussed
• Support a HR service transformation using Oracle HCM Cloud software.
This large scale transformation project is an exciting step forward for all three entities and is part of the university’s larger digital transformation program to position UOW for the future.
Key stakeholders will be engaged throughout the project and further information will be communicated as the project progresses.
For more information and project updates, including FAQs, please visit the project page under My Workplace, Strategic Priorities.