Equity Fellowship applications for 2021 close on Friday, 30 October.
The Vice-Chancellor supports up to seven Equity Fellowships each year to help academic staff complete a Masters or PhD, where equity issues potentially impact completion.
If you plan to complete your studies in 2021-22 you may be eligible to apply for a fellowship if you are employed on a continuing basis or have a fixed term contract with at least two years further duration and meet the following criteria:
- an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander working towards a Masters or PhD; or
- a female staff member working towards a PhD; or
- a staff member working towards a PhD that can demonstrate their career has been substantially affected by one or more equity issues including:
- carer responsibility, including men who have experienced career disadvantage associated with being a primary carer
- a disability
- coming from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- identifying with another disadvantaged minority group.
Applications close 30 October 2020.
For more information please click here.