Do you know someone who:
- Exhibits a positive attitude towards fellow employees, students and/or the public that embodies the core UOW administrative attributes identified by the UOW AdminNet.
- Demonstrates highly developed administrative skills while providing exceptional administrative support.
- Demonstrates creativity, initiative and resourcefulness to solve problems.
- Goes above and beyond to deliver service excellence.
- Demonstrated administrative contribution beyond stated job requirements towards the work unit and university goals
To nominate please refer to the Administrative Professionals Excellence Awards Guidelines available on the AdminNet webpage and download a nomination form here via AdminNet.
Nominations are open to all Professional Services Staff up to and including Level 6/7. Applications should address the selection criteria listed in the guidelines document. A statement against each criteria is required. Examples should be provided to support each claim.
Nominations are open from now until the 20 January 2020. Awards will be presented at the 2020 Administrative Professionals Conference.