1. How long have you worked at UOW?
2. What’s your/your team’s role at the University?
Technical Officer, Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences.
3. What’s the most rewarding part of your job?
Working with a professional team of Technical Officers in EIS and receiving positive feedbacks from daily tasks.
4. What’s the most challenging?
Utilising my time wisely throughout the day to achieve best possible outcomes in my required duties.
5. Proudest work achievement at UOW?
Receiving the Vice-Chancellor’s (Team) award in 1995 for Outstanding Service for General Staff and recently receiving another VC award for 25 Years’ service.
6. What goals are you/your team working towards in 2019?
To continue providing professional support and service in all areas within EIS faculty.
7. What’s your fondest memory so far of working at UOW?
Being involved in numerous interesting and successful projects over the years.
8. Random fact about you or hidden talent?
I’m a pretty good squash player, well I like to believe I am.
9. What’s your favourite place in the world and why?
At the moment it would be relaxing with a good coffee at Shellharbour Village enjoying the beautiful view.
10. Something on your bucket list you’d care to share?
I was born in Spain and so I would like to eventually return to visit with my children.