Up to thirteen, $75,000 capacity building project grants for new, early and mid-career researchers are on offer in Round 2, 2018.
• Ten Dementia Australia Research Foundation Project Grants including The Hill Foundation Project Grant and The A&L Project Grant (new, early and mid-career researchers in any area of dementia research);
• One Hazel Hawke Research Grant in Dementia Care (new, early and mid-career researchers in dementia care);
• Two Dementia Australia Research Foundation – Victoria Project Grants including the Cecilia Margaret Hudson Dementia Research Grant (new, early and mid-career researchers in clinical or psychosocial areas of dementia research);
Up to two, $30,000 Training Fellowships for Australian-based health professionals are also on offer in Round 2.
Overheads (e.g. an infrastructure levy) are not covered by the Project Grant or Training Fellowship.
1. INTERNAL DEADLINE: 5pm, 6 August 2018 (Scheme closes: 5pm, 13 August 2018)
RSO contact: Lia Sherwood, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext: 4097
2. Outcomes announced: December 2018
3. Funding commences: March 2019
Those intending to apply must complete an online application form, the UOW External Research Grants Submission Form and Endorsement Form and provide the final application for review to the RSO contact by 5pm 6 August 2018.