Web Kiosk, the UOW employee web kiosk, will be undergoing a necessary system upgrade currently targeting a go-live date of 19 May 2021. This upgrade will enable UOW to move to the latest version of Web Kiosk, which is more user friendly and more secure.
To allow for this transition Web Kiosk will be offline from 13 May to 18 May. This means all activities performed in Web Kiosk need to be processed by close of business 12 May, or held back for processing in the newly upgraded Web Kiosk, which will be available from 19 May. Please note any changes to these dates will be reflected in subsequent communications.
As a result of the upgrade there will also be an early pay close on Thursday 20 May for the pay of 27 May.
As a reminder, Web Kiosk is the employee system used for:
- Leave – leave booking requests, checking balances and history
- Time – entering timesheets, entering flex-time, entering additional hours and overtime
- Training – training requests, checking training history, viewing approved future training nominations
- Approvals – leave, time, training
- Deductions – viewing current deductions, adding new deductions
- Payslip history
- Appointment Details
Please keep your eyes out for future communications with more details on this transition including where to go to for support and confirmation of the above dates. If you have any questions, you can contact HR by submitting a Service Request via the HR Help Desk in Unified.