The UOW Marketing, Media and Communications Policy requires that all requests for use of the “UOW Mark” (UOW logo) are submitted to the UOW Brand team within the Strategic Marketing and Communications Unit.
A third party logo request form is to be completed if you require the UOW logo for inclusion in print/online communications managed externally to UOW. Examples are sponsorships, partnerships, industry conferences and events. Third part use of the UOW Mark will be reviewed by the Director, Strategic Marketing and Communications and then escalated to the Chief Administration Officer for final approval.
The process you need to follow in order to request this approval is below:
Third party logo approval process
- Complete the below list of questions and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org (the request must be endorsed by a Dean or Director)
- UOW requester: the name of the person completing the request
- Dean or Director endorsing request: the name of the Director / Dean who the requester reports to
- External party: the name of the business who will be using UOW’s brand
- Relationship with external party: what is the nature of the relationship UOW has with the above (e.g. provider, event partner, twining programs)
- Logo usage request: How is the brand / logo planned to be used?
- Period of use: how long will the logo be used for (limited period of usage is essential, generally no more than two years).
2. All requests for third part logo usage will need to be approved by the Chief Administration Officer. Once SMCU have reviewed this information and are happy with the request, SMCU will seek approval on your behalf.
3. SMCU will advise once approval has been given and provide you with the necessary assets if required.
For all internal use of the UOW logo, please email email@example.com and provide details of where the logo will be used and the brand team will respond to your enquiry.