Do you have students who could use additional academic or study support? Refer them to the UOW Learning Co-op website where they can access the following online services:
- Live chat with a Peer Study Coach from 10 am – 6 pm Monday to Friday
- Academic Consultation Drop in service with a Learning Development staff member 12 pm – 5 pm Monday to Friday (no appointment needed)
- Bookings for extended consultations with Academic Staff, Language support staff and Maths / stats support
- Seminars and webinars on key academic/study success topics
- Extensive resources to guide students through approaching assessments, effective studying, digital literacy modules, referencing and citing and much more.
These services are available to UOW students on all Campuses.
Learn more about Learning Co-Op here.