Following the recent NSW State Government announcements, Science Space are excited to announce they will be opening on 2 July.
Since the temporary closure in late March, Science Space have been working tirelessly behind the scenes to continue delivering engaging STEM content online and directly to schools. They are overjoyed to be able to finally open their doors to the public again.
Staff and visitors’ health and safety are of the highest priority. While Science Space are excited to welcome guests again, they would like to draw your attention to a number of important changes to service delivery due to the ongoing threat of COVID-19.
- Reopening on 2 July 2020!
- Operating during NSW school holidays
- Welcoming all families and lovers of science into our doors
- All tickets must be purchased in advance, online. There will be no tickets available for purchase at reception
- The kiosk will be closed, but vending machines are available and BYO lunch is encouraged and can be enjoyed in our distanced seating area outside.
- Enhanced social distancing measures are in place
- Reduced overall venue capacity is in place to match the NSW government restrictions
- Reduced show capacities are in place
- Enhanced exhibition cleaning measures are in place
OPENING DATE & TIMES
Grand Reopening date: 2 July 2020
Every day 10.00am until 4.00pm except Wednesday when it is closed to the public.
School Holiday Period
Every day 10.00am until 4.00pm including Wednesday.
Early Start Discovery Space Update
The Early Start Discovery Space will be reopening on 8 July – stay tuned for more details.