The library would like to invite you to a drop-in session to learn more about Open Access Week, running from 25 – 31 October 2021.
Do you have any questions about Open Access, the UOW repository Research Online (RO) or using Open Education Resources (OERs) in your teaching? Come along to this unstructured chat to ask the questions you’ve always wanted an answer to.
- How can an Open Access version of your output in Research Online lead to engagement outside of academia and increase your discoverability?
- What’s the difference between the published version and the author or final version of a paper?
- Should you put your outputs into Research Online when you’re unsure of copyright?
- Do you publish non-traditional research outputs? What metrics are available on the Open Access version from Research Online?
- Sceptical of Open Access? Let’s chat!
Wednesday 27 October
10.30 am – 11.30 am
If you can’t make it to this session and have a question, please get in touch with the Library Liaison.