Join Dr Leanne Gibbs for an in-depth discussion into the Early Start Denver Model (ESDM) with Elizabeth Aylward, ESDM Program Leader.
ESDM is a naturalistic play-based intervention, specifically designed for young children with autism. Research has found that ESDM can significantly improve cognitive skills and behaviours of children with autism.
Watch the full interview, or skip ahead to the below topic areas:
- The principles of the Early Start Denver Model 5:26
- ESDM Advanced Workshop and Certification 16:11
- Workshops for educators and therapy assistants 20:40
- Workshops and coaching for families 24:16
- The research on ESDM 29:55